JellyPages.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Through it aLL

You are forever in my lifeYou see me through the seasonsCover me with Your handAnd lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to YouAnd I wait on You
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of loveFor Your Faithfulness to meAnd I'm carried in everlasting armsYou'll never let me go through it all
You are forever in my lifeYou see me through the seasonsCover me with Your handAnd lead me in Your righteousness
And I, I look to You, ohAnd I wait on You
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of loveFor Your Faithfulness to meAnd I'm carried in everlasting armsYou'll never let me go, I will sing
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of loveFor Your Faithfulness to meAnd I'm carried in everlasting armsYou'll never let me go through it allYou'll never let me go, oh [Incomprehensible]
We'll sing, Hallelujah,HallelujahHallelujah, HallelujahHallelujah, HallelujahHallelujah, Hallelujah
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of loveFor Your Faithfulness to meI'm carried in everlasting armsYou'll never let me go through it all
By_HiLLsong United



0 Your ComeNt Here: