JellyPages.com

Sunday, October 9, 2011

my First and my Last Love



First Tine i FeeL Like someone at i was 15 Years OLd ... too fast, yeah .... maybe too quick ...

His Name is Daniel Hendrik Punuindoong.. he is our Minister's chiLd in my church...

i am a tambourine girl in my church (GPdI Bethesda). so, every saturday night we have to practice for Monday..

i meet him at the church. He always disturb me ... he so annoying ...

But, i think he has something special. because ????? I DON'T KNOW !!!! then, maybe he know if i always watch him. So, he say "aLyn, i Like U. WouLd u be my Girlfriend??"

WOW !!! I heard angel's voice around me. i can't feel my body. i can't see anything. i happy. i happy. i happy. But, suddenly, i say "NO!!.. we are have different age. So much. 10 Years." and he just silent.

2 weeks ago, i heard if he is in a relationship with other girl. MAD, ANGRY, BROKENHEART!!!! i feel want to kill that girL ... hahahahhaaa...... but, their relationship is over again. yes, yes, yes....

and, He Looking for me. and ask me once again by Phone. "aLyn, can u be my girlfriend?"
i said "Yes." awwwww .... i'm so shame .... and he said something terrible "but, if can make me Love U, i wiLL Love U with aLL my Life" .... whaattt ???? sooo,,,, he is not yet Love me, right??? okEh !!!!!

i start this relationship with nobody know.. (Backstreet) .... untiL my Parents agree :D

0 Your ComeNt Here: